During this special month, PsychCentral.com webinar host Zoë Kessler takes the hot seat during two special webinars you won’t want to miss.
ADHD manifests differently in each of us. Learning about YOUR ADHD is key to your health, success, and happiness. Knowledge is power, and during these powerful ADHD Awareness Month webinars, you’ll:
- Learn the 7 key areas for ADHD success
- Review the basics of ADHD in adults, and how it’s different in women
- Discover where ADHD trips YOU up
- Identify and maximize your unique ADHD Superpowers
- Practice helpful techniques and find out what works for YOU
- Regroup at the end of the month to share your newfound ADHD Awareness!
- Connect with like-minded people to share tips and strategies to unlock your ADHD potential
Download the handouts with tips and strategies from our first session here:
Did you miss the first session? View the video replay here:
ADHD Awareness: 7 Keys to Unlocking Your ADHD Potential
In our second session, we regroup to see what worked and share more ideas about ADHD Awareness.
Zoë Kessler is a bestselling author, blogger, and speaker specializing in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in women. Having ADHD herself, Zoë’s been described as “Pippi Longstocking all grown up.”
Zoë blogs for Psych Central and The Huffington Post. Her latest book is ADHD According to Zoë – The Real Deal on Relationships, Finding Your Focus & Finding Your Keys (New Harbinger Publications).