Zoë’s presentations are described as exhilarating, motivating, and entertaining. Kessler has worked with a wide variety of organizations, including corporate and not-for-profit, bringing her special blend of energy, knowledge, and humor to every event.
With her background in adult education, performance, and professional speaking, Zoë can tailor the message and medium – from presentation to a highly interactive, hands-on workshop – to your audience. Just ask!
For more information, see Zoë’s list of Sample Topics.
Abridged client list:
- The Learning Disabilities Association of Windsor-Essex, Windsor, ON
- Ontario Bilkey ADHD Clinics, Barrie and Toronto, ON
- The Conference Board of Canada, Toronto, ON
- Psych Central, MA
- NCR Corporation, Mississauga, ON
- World Vision Canada, Mississauga, ON
- Keystone Child, Youth & Family Services, Owen Sound, ON
- Hincks-Dellcrest Centre, Collingwood, ON
- Alzheimer Society of Dufferin County, Orangeville, ON
- Credit Valley Hospital, Mississauga, ON
- The AIDS Network, Hamilton, ON
- De Wambeek, Velp, Netherlands